Monday, November 26, 2007


I, the monstrous medusa, the terror of Greek mythology. I was the mean woman who became a monster. Also was one of the gorgon (terrible) sisters. My freezing look made people in stones, and I was the only one in my family that was half mortal. I wasn’t such evil, and horrible. I was a beautiful woman, but one day the lord of the sea called Poseidon raped me in Antennae’s temple and then I got pregnant. Antennae with such anger, punished me to become as my sisters so suddenly the beauty of my hair turned into snakes and my face so horrible that one look made the observers in stones. Other tell that Aphrodite was jealous of my hair that she turned my hair into snakes.

While I was pregnant, Percious, which had worked in team with antennae, and Hermes killed me. When the blood star coming out of my neck, Presious used my head to save Andromeda and kill Polidectes. Then he offered the head to antennae, and so antennae used it as a symbol on her shield.

Pamela Van Den Enden U.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medusa