Monday, November 26, 2007

PiSeIdOn


Poseidon


Hi im Poseidon the god of sea, son of Cronos and Rea. I lived in a castle of gold in the deep sea. I traveled in a carriage pulled by white horses of crimes and gold helmets. Always accompanied by my trident. I refused to Thetas to learn of the prophecy that if I learned this I can be more important than my father. I move around shell shell-shaped chariot pulled by horses marine and accompanied by a procession of deities of water, especially nereida and tritons. Im also accompanied my wife, nereida Anfitrite After fighting the Titans and the Giants; I get to be the god of water, especially the sea. I had mastery of the elements of the sea, to storms, huge waves.

I was impetuous, for being like these I became ambitious, which caused me many fights with the other gods. I had numerous offspring extra marital but generally engendered malicious and monstrous beings. The tritons were my sons, half man, half fish, with fins and body covered with scales.


http://usuarios.lycos.es/nubeazul8/newpage9.html